Thursday, January 5, 2012

Holiday Break

It is almost the end of our 3 week long winter break, and many students are eager to get back to school and begin term two classes; myself included. Graduation is finally in sight, and I am excited to get back to school to start my final term of classes in my college education. It is hard to believe that my time as a student at Elmira College is approaching the end already, but starting my life as a college graduate is more exciting than words can explain. Being a student for the majority of my life, imagining life after college is scary and exciting and refreshing all at the same time. I am determined to enjoy every second of the my final semester of Elmira College and learn as much as I can from the amazing business professors who have taught me for the last three years. My classes this term sound interesting and the course content covers all aspects of business that I am interested in. On top of having interesting business classes and projects to look forward to, I have enrolled in the term 3 trip to Hawaii to complete my physical education general degree requirement. Completing my experience at Elmira College with an 11 day camping trip to Hawaii before flying back to graduate is a perfect way to celebrate the conclusion of my time as a student and symbolizes all of the wonderful memories from my college experience and the opportunities that Elmira College has to offer. This upcoming term will be full of new experiences, events, activities, and memories that I can't wait to share...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment