Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Countdown Begins

This weekend is not only St. Patrick's Day weekend but also the 100 days until graduation countdown begins! Yesterday the members of the class of 2012 were invited to the Commencement Fair in the Tifft Lounge from 1:00-6:00 to receive loan information, free key chains/bottle openers, sign up for senior week activities, fill out exit surveys, and collect our GRADUATION REGALIA! That's right, I am now in possession of my purple cap, gown, tassel, and hood, and it will stare at me for the next 100 days reminding me how far I have come, and how much farther I can now go. March is the busiest month of the school year since there are no breaks, lots of tests, ceremonies, dinner events, prospective students visiting, and finals. There are a ton of events coming up including my LAST advising day to register for my trip to Hawaii for term 3, a meeting with the Human Resource Manager at Eaton Corporation to discuss human resource management in a business setting for a project, the ISM Scholarship Awards Dinner next Thursday when my parents come to visit, and I believe I will be hosting another prospective business student on the 23rd. I will try my best to keep posting throughout the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment